In 2011 Emmett Shear introduced the Twitch application. It comes with too many ways that provide the opportunity to the gamers to show their gaming talent. After the pandemic, too many people started doing work from home, and this Twitch is also present in the home job.
Now in 2021, Twitch is more famous than the last time. However, Twitch is considered one of the best streaming platforms. But do you know how to stream on Twitch? How to find stream key? If you don’t know about this, don’t worry; we will discuss Twitch streaming in this article.
How to Find Stream Key: Complete Guide for Your Device
We all know that the gaming industry is growing day by day and everyone wants to do their favorite game stream on Twitch. But still, too many people don’t know the complete process of streaming on Twitch. That’s why we are going to present this article to increase your knowledge.
How Can You Stream on Twitch?
If you want to stream on Twitch, the first thing you have to do is create your account. If you already have an account, it is well and sound, or you can create one.
After making the account, you have to decide which device you want to stream, like mobile, PC, Xbox, or PS4. It doesn’t matter which device you will select because we will discuss steps about all the devices.
If you are starting a stream on twitch, read our guide to retrieve your twitch stream key.
How to Livestream on Twitch Using Mobile Phone or Tablet
The steps to do Livestream with the help of a mobile phone or tablet include:
- The first step is to open the Google play store and download the Twitch application.
- Now login with your email and password.
- Click on the profile icon that is present on the left corner of your screen.
- After this, click on the purple button named “Go Live.”
- Permit to access the microphone and the camera.
- Give the name to your Livestream and then select the category.
- After doing this, click on the button named “Start Stream.”
How to Livestream on Twitch Using Switcher
The important thing is that you have to make sure that you must link your Twitch account with the Switcher account. When you link both these accounts, then follow all the given steps:
- Download the Switcher app and then go to the Outputs tab.
- After this, click on the “Twitch” option.
- Type the title of the stream and select the category.
- You also have the opportunity to set the delay time according to you.
- If you have high-quality internet, then you can select the high stream quality.
- Click on the update settings.
- Confirm that you are present on the outputs tab and the Twitch option contains the blue color tick.
- That’s it, now you have to click on the button that is present in red color, and your live stream will start.
How to Livestream on Twitch Using PS5
Everyone is aware that the next-generation console is out, and you probably want to show your PS5 on Twitch. However, it is more straightforward and accessible than the PS4. So, steps to do live streams on Twitch using PS5 include:
- The first step you have to perform is to click on the create button present on your controller.
- Go to the Broadcast.
- Choose the Twitch option.
- Click on the option named “Link Account.”
- Now follow the given instructions that you see on your screen.
- When you have completed all the steps, then start your favorite game.
- After this, again click on the create button and choose the broadcast.
How to Livestream on Twitch Using Xbox One
Although, the Microsoft console is very efficient in the matter of streaming. However, the process is a little bit complicated so, you must have to follow all the steps:
- Open the Microsoft store, search Twitch and Install it.
- After downloading and installing the Twitch application go to the option login.
- Open this login page on your laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
- Check the Tv screen; you will see the passcode.
- Next, enter this six-digit passcode on the page that is present on your laptop or mobile phone.
- Open the console settings.
- Choose your account.
- Go to the option named “Xbox Live Privacy” and go to “View Details and Customize.”
- Here click on the “Online status and history” option and confirm that you can’t hide your status from anyone.
- Next, choose the Game Content from the screen named “View Details and Customize.”
- After this, choose Allow.
- Now again, move to the screen named “Game Content,” and from this screen, choose the option “share your Kinect or other camera content” and permit these settings.
- First confirms that you must enable your microphone and webcam.
- After completing all the steps, move to the “Start Broadcast.”
How to Livestream on Twitch with a PC
If you want to do a live stream on Twitch with the help of a PC, then it is elementary. The steps you have to follow:
- The first thing is the stream key; you can obtain the stream key with the help of your profile on Twitch. Tv.
- Download and install the OBS streaming software, or you can download other software.
- Create the Game capture screen
- Go to the stream settings of the OBS software and enter your stream key.
- That’s it; now you have to tap on the “Start Streaming” option and start playing your favorite PC game.
Steps to Follow Twitch Stream Key
To stream on Twitch, the first thing that you have to do is set up the streaming software. And for this process, you must require the stream key. The Twitch stream key will provide the information to streaming software to convey the gaming video.
Keep in mind that each Twitch channel contains one stream key. However, it would help if you held your stream key safe and secure. But do you know how to get stream key? If you don’t know, then follow these steps to get the stream key:
- Go to your browser and open the Twitch website, and here you have to log in with your account.
- After this, tap on the icon of your profile on the upper right side of the screen. Here choose the option “Creator Dashboard” with the help of a drop-down menu.
- On this page, you will see the gear icon named “Preferences”; you have to click on it.
- It might be possible that you will not find this option, then click on the horizontal lines and find the option.
- After clicking the “Preferences” option, you will all see various options, in which you have to click on the option named” Channel.”
- Now, the new page will appear that is labeled with “Stream Key & Preferences.” You will find your stream key; you have to copy this and save it.
When streaming, you have to enter this stream key to the OBS or another software.
How Can You Use Twitch for Your Benefits?
On Twitch, all the content creators get too many benefits from Twitch streaming. Because of all these benefits, you must have to use Twitch; some of them include:
Increase the Number of Followers
We all know that more than millions of people on Twitch watch the online stream of their favorite streamer. If you are a content creator, you can quickly increase your followers with the help of your content.
But, growing followers is not expanding the number count; followers are like our family members. So, as content creators, we have to entertain them and make them happy.
Talk to Your Followers
If you have a huge following, then this thing allows you to engage your followers. The Twitch streaming platform will let you talk with your followers. You can do this in the form of a live Q&A session in which you have to give answers to the questions of your followers.
Another way to interact with your followers is to give shootouts; keep in mind that followers always love it when interacting with them during live streams.
Everyone wants to earn money in return for creating content. That’s why Twitch provides various methods to monetize its content. With the help of this, you can make more money than other monetization platforms.
If you are thinking to become full time professional streamer, you must think about internet speed as well. Read about required internet speed for streaming.
Partnerships with Different Brands
Most of the company needs the Twitch live streamers to promote their product to the targeted audience. All big brands contact the Twitch content creators with huge followers to promote their product.
But most of the time, it depends on the product and the audience of the streamers. Still, the big brands will give too much money to the live streamers to promote their product. It is one of the best ways to earn money.
Too many viewers donate money to their favorite streamers with the help of different applications. You can earn too much money with the help of donations; however, these applications include Switcher, CashApp, Venmo, and many others.
Twitch offers an Affiliate program with the help of various options. If you want to join the affiliate program of Twitch, then you must have 50 followers.
The second condition that you have to complete is Livestream for 500 minutes. If you have completed both these conditions, then you can join the affiliate program and earn money.
The final and best method to earn money from Twitch is an affiliate program. This program will offer all the streamers to monetize their content with the help of game sales.
This offer is available for those content creators who are involved in the gaming category. But remember that Twitch also acquires 5% money from the game sales.
If you want to stream on Twitch, then you must know how to find stream key. This is because the streaming software always requires the stream key for live streaming. You can use Twitch for some benefits, and we would also recommend these to go for.
So, wrapping up today’s discussion about Twitch Stream Key. I hope after reading the whole article you can easily find the steam key. If you want to ask something related to how to get stream key twitch, then most welcome.